How many pages do I need on my website?
The amount of pages a website needs is different for every business. Typically most websites have at least Home, About, Services/Products, and Contact pages. The more pages you have with good content on it, the better it will be for search engine optimization purposes. Also, your website will provide a greater user experience by having as much information about your business as possible in an organized way. Consider having a page for each of your services or products, your projects or case studies, your customer testimonials, your staff bios, or any other relevant information.
What's included with your website hosting?
- Fast and reliable cloud hosting with unlimited filespace and bandwidth.
- Automatic software updates to make sure your site utilizes the best technology available.
- Automated backups to make sure you never lose your content.
- Security measures to make sure your site is safe from hackers and other threats.
- Free SSL security certificate to protect your visitors' personal information.
- Dynamic personalization feature to change your website content based on the visitor.
- Dozens of premium features including blog, multi-map tool, social media icons and more.
- Fully customizable desktop, tablet, and mobile versions of your website.
- Weekly or monthly analytics reports sent right to your inbox so you can track your results.
- Ability to login to your website to make changes or view your stats at any time.
- Personalized technical support that is there whenever you need it.
- A trusted business ally that genuinely cares about the long term success of your business.
How long will it take to build my website?
Since every project is unique with a multitude of varying factors, it is hard to provide a time frame that works for everyone. However, because Duda offers state of the art website builder technology, we are able to complete projects quicker when compared to other platforms like WordPress. Most small to medium website projects are completed within 7 business days for the first draft, and under 2 weeks with revisions and finalizing the website. Larger projects naturally take longer, but are usually completed in less than 30 days in general.
What is the entire process of migrating my website?
- After you request a quote from us, we will communicate with you to get all the necessary details and send you our price to complete your project.
- When the price is agreed upon, you will be sent a deposit form for half of the project's cost.
- Once we receive your deposit payment, we will begin working on your new website.
- Once we complete your first draft, you will be sent a preview link via email for you to review the quality of design, accuracy of content, and your desired functionalities.
- We will go back and forth with you via email or phone until you are 100% satisfied with the results at no additional cost.
- Once you approve the project, the remaining half of the quote price will be collected and your hosting subscription will start.
- To publish your website, we need access to your Advanced DNS Settings or your Domain Zone File on your account with your domain name registrar in order to tell your domain to point to our servers.
- We will request your username and password for your domain registrar in order to set it up for you, or provide you with instructions for you to handle it, whichever you are most comfortable with.
- Once we change your domain settings, your new website will be live in a few minutes (this can sometimes take up to 48 hours for propagation, but is usually a quick process).
- When your new website is live, we will activate the SSL certificate to give you an https:// address, index your sitemap on Google and Bing, and grant you access to your website where you can login and make changes or view your stats at any time. You can also cancel your website hosting plan with your previous provider. You will keep your domain and email services if you have those with them, unless you plan on transferring your domain name to WebAct.
What about my domain name and emails?
Web design, website hosting, domain name registration, and email boxes are all separate products. If you already have a domain name registered and email(s) for your domain, you can either keep them with your current company or transfer them over to us. Our pricing is a one time $30 fee to transfer your domain, $15 a year for domain renewal, and $1 a month or $10 a year for each email box with unlimited space. Domain transfers can take up to 7 days to complete and require the contact information on your domain settings to be accurate. If you do not already have a domain name or email, we can provide domain name registration and one email box at no additional charge for your first year, with a $15 a year renewal fee after the first year.